BJP leader Balbir Bansal entered a clash with a family living in his colony. He is also the father-in-law of ward number 51 councillor Renu Bansal.
A police complaint was filed. Balbir alleged that the opposite party trespassed into his house and attacked him with a sharp-edged weapon. He also alleged that they also thrashed her daughter-in-law. Balbir lodged a complaint at division number 5 police station in this context against Kuldeep Singla, his wife, daughter-in-law and around one dozen unidentified men and women late on Wednesday.
- Unnao rape case: Chargesheet filed against BJP MLA for ‘framing man’
- Unnao rape case: CBI names BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar as accused in chargesheet
- Unnao custodial death case: CBI files chargesheet
- Election for president, vice-president in panchayats: In talukas, Congress betters but with upsets
- West Bengal: TMC leader killed, party blames BJP
- Mamata Banerjee ‘killing’ democracy in West Bengal: BJP
However, Kuldeep Singla, a resident of Bharat Nagar, alleged that the BJP leader had misused his power and implicated him and his family in a forged case. Singla alleged that the BJP leader assaulted him over monetary issue and later influenced the police using his position.
Singla also filed a complaint with the police commissioner on Thursday and requested an inquiry in the case. The police commissioner has marked an inquiry to ADCP (city-3) Paramjit Singh Pannu.