14-year-old dies of electrocutionhttps://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ludhiana/14-year-old-dies-of-electrocution/

14-year-old dies of electrocution

The boy was trying to free a kite entangled to a high voltage wire.

Ramandeep Singh, 14, from Ghumar Mandi area died of electrocution while flying kite on Sunday. He was trying to free a kite entangled to a high voltage wire at Saggu Chowk of Ghumar Mandi area.
Sub-inspector Pawan Kumar, in-charge of Ghumar Mandi police post said that the boy was flying kite on the roof of his house. His kite got  entangled with the high volateg electricity wire. He tried to get it free with an iron rod. As the rod touched the wires the boy got electrocuted and died on the spot.