Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat will be on a five-day tour to Varanasi where he will hold interaction session with office-bearers of eastern UP region. Sources said Bhagwat will also review the works done by RSS workers in the region since the formation of the NDA government.
Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale will also be present during the five-day closed-door camp which will begin on Wednesday and conclude on Sunday. At least two office-bearers from each of the 82 districts (including those created by RSS) of four prants — Kashi, Awadh, Gorakhpur and Kanpur — and senior office bearers have been called to attend the camp.
- Pranab Mukherjee’s Nagpur visit gives massive boost to RSS’s image makeover bid
- Full text: Pranab Mukherjee’s address at RSS headquarters in Nagpur
- RSS Nagpur event: Pranab Mukherjee has his way, speaks last
- Where RSS has invited Pranab Mukherjee
- Political rivals trade barbs over Mohan Bhagwat’s Bihar visit
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat in Varanasi to recruit, speak ideology
Besides those invited, others including BJP leaders will not be allowed inside the school premises where the camp is being held.
According to sources, during the camp, meetings will be held in three sessions every day.
“All these meetings will be held on various social, economical and political challenges that the country is facing at present. Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwatji will be present at all these sessions,” said an RSS office-bearer, and added that Bhagwat’s suggestions would be used while drafting the agenda for the next meeting which is going to held in Nagpur from July 1 to 5.