Returning from his trip of France, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Monday announced that a twin city agreement will be signed between Grasse city of France and Kannauj in Uttar Pradesh for the development of perfume industry.
Kannauj is the Lok Sabha constituency of Akhileh’s MP wife Dimple Yadav, who had accompanied the CM during his visit to France.
According to a government spokesperson, Akhilesh also announced that an international perfume museum will be set up in Kannauj along with a perfume park. Officials have been instructed to prepare a Detailed Project Report of these two projects within one month.
- To counter ‘pariwarwad’ charges, Akhilesh Yadav decides to contest Lok Sabha polls from wife’s constituency
- Akhilesh Yadav to contest Lok Sabha poll from Kannauj, Mulayam chooses Mainpuri
- Adityanath Govt reviews Akhilesh’s ‘perfume city’ project
- Development vs communalism in Dimple’s Kannauj
- No Cong opponent for Dimple Yadav in Kannauj bypoll
- SP parliamentary board meet today to finalise Kannauj bypoll nominee
For enhancing the skills of youths engaged in perfume industry in Kannauj, Akhilesh has announced that students will visit Grasse city to learn the latest technology in perfume industry. The students will stay train under the skill development mission programme.
Akhilesh further announced that steps will be taken to secure Geographical Indication for Kannauj’s perfume industry and the Centre will soon be approached for this.