A 10-year-old boy was found strangled to death in the fields near his village in Lucknow’s Gosaiganj area on Sunday morning.
Police said on Saturday, Sathwara village resident Ram Ujagar Dwivedi had gone to his relative’s place for a wedding in Shekhwamau village, along with his wife Archana. When he returned in the night, he found his son Satyam was not at home. His daughter Mandakini told him that Satyam had gone to get mangoes from orchards with three local boys.
- Murder case of Unnao rape victim’s father: Autopsy of witness fails to ascertain cause of death, viscera sent for testing
- Delhi: 25-year-old raped and strangulated, police say relationship gone sour
- Parents kills newborn girlfearing insult from family members in West Bengal
- Mathura: Hours after ‘raping’ minor, accused strangulated
- Delhi: Woman’s family claims accused Army Major had been stalking his colleague’s wife before murder
- Thrown out of vehicle with throat slit, Army major’s wife found killed near Delhi Cantt
Soon, Dwivedi started looking for his son. Satyam’s body was found around 7 am on Sunday. “Satyam was found strangulated by his own shirt,” said a police officer.
A case of murder has been registered against Rinku Dwivedi, Lavkesh Dwivedi and Dhiraj Dwivedi — the three with whom Satyam had gone out. “The three have been named in the FIR though the motive is not yet clear,” Gosainganj police station in-charge Arvind Kumar Pandey said. “All three are adults… no one has been arrested.”