Two men on a bike shot at Jamshed Alam, chairman of the International Human Rights Protection Council, in northeast Delhi’s Yamuna Vihar Wednesday, said police.
- Swapnil Sonavane murder case: Supply high-end camera for recording of proceedings, court asks Thane collector
- September 12, 1978, Forty Years Ago: Yamuna rampage
- View from the neighbourhood: Time to work
- He is known to speak truth to power, says Rahnuma Ahmed on Shahidul Alam
- Noted Bangladeshi Photographer Arrested
- Hardlook: When a river swells
“We have registered a case and we are looking into the matter. We are scanning CCTV footage to ascertain the identity of the bikers,” said A K Singla, DCP, northeast.
Alam said that he had received a death threat a few days ago over a case which his organisation was working on.