1. Name the first Hindi film that was shot in the premises of Delhi Metro
2. Name the only Hindi film in which Rex Harrison made an appearance
3. Who played the younger version of Preity Zinta in Sangharsh?
4. In which year was the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) established?
5. For which film did Subhash Ghai shoot a dance cameo with Madhuri Dixit,but did not eventually use it?
6. Who was the first Indian actress to model for Lux soap?
7. Which was Dina Pathaks last film?
8. How many roles did Sanjeev Kumar play in Naya Din Nai Raat?
9.Bimal Roys Do Bigha Zamin derived its name from a famous poem, Dui Bigha Jomi. Who wrote the poem?
10. At what age did Aamir Khan marry Reena Dutta?
Answers in the next issue of PLAY
Answers to last weeks quiz
1. Baburao Painter introduced the concept of artificial lighting to Indian cinema 2. Rafoo Chakkar was inspired by the Hollywood film,Some Like It Hot. 3. The song Jai Ho,was originally composed for film Yuvraaj 4. Deewar was dubbed in English with the title,Ill Die For Mama for release abroad 5. The tiger used in the film Kaal is the same one used in Gladiator 6. Badruddin Jamaluddin Kazi is the real name of Johny Walker 7. Amitabh Bachchan was the original choice for Mr India 8. Naseem was the only film which had an appearance by Kaifi Azmi 9. The first film to release dialogue soundtrack with its music was Sholay 10. The budget of the Sheesh Mahal set in Mughal-e-Azam was Rs 10 lakh.