A 19-year-old youth was stabbed to death allegedly by his neighbours in Central Delhi’s Anand Parbat area on Saturday night. Police suspect personal enmity. Two of the accused have been arrested while the other two are still absconding, police said.
According to police, the victim, Sagar, and his brother had allegedly thrashed the accused persons on January 1 and now the accused allegedly killed him in revenge.
- Man kills his friend for not giving him water, arrested: Police
- Parking attendant stabbed to death, 19-year-old held by Mumbai Police
- Maharashtra: Man kills cousin’s three family members for taunting him
- Mumbai: Five arrested for robbing Rs 16.5 lakh from cash van in Mankhurd
- One arrested for attack on PAAS leader in Surat
- Delhi: Men barge into home, kill 22-yr-old over Rs 1,500
DCP (Central) Parmaditya said the accused have been identified as Satish (23) and Pradeep (21). “The incident took place when Sagar was returning home from work. The accused waylaid him and started thrashing him. They then whipped out their knives and stabbed him to death,” a senior officer said.
Police said the accused fled the spot. A passerby who found Sagar lying in a pool of blood made a PCR call. “Local police rushed Sagar to hospital where he was declared brought dead,” the officer said.
Police said the accused had lodged an FIR on January 1 against Sagar and his brother at Anand Parbat police station. Sagar was arrested, but released on bail.