It was a pleasant morning in the national capital with overnight showers bringing down the minimum temperature to 25.8 degrees Celsius, two notches below normal for this time of the year.
The rainfall recorded in the last 24 hours was 5.2 mm at Safdarjung observatory, a MeT department official said.
- Light rains bring mercury down in Delhi, but air quality still ‘very poor’
- Light showers, thunderstorms in Mumbai
- Delhi: Nip in air, minimum temperature plunges to 16.6 degrees Celcius
- Minimum temperature plunges to 17.5 degree Celsius in Delhi
- Rain likely to lash Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu
- Delhi: Pleasant morning in city, thunderstorms likely in the evening
Humidity level recorded till 8.30 AM was 67 per cent. The weatherman has predicted a cloudy day ahead with the possibility of thunderstorm towards the evening. “Maximum temperature is expected to settle at 38 degrees Celsius,” the official said. On Thursday, the maximum temperature recorded was 37.3 degrees while minimum was recorded at 28 degrees Celsius.