Police Friday said they are trying to ascertain the identity of a man who allegedly called up schools in the city to enquire about nursery admissions by claiming to be Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia’s personal assistant (PA).
Police said the man called at least three schools in Vasant Kunj and Ashok Vihar claiming to be Sisodia’s PA.
- After Mevani, JNU’s Umar Khalid files police complaint over death threats
- Microsoft files FIR against IT firm for ‘misusing’ its name
- Engineer held for cheating: 43-year-old also duped retired IPS officer in UP
- Delhi chief secy assault case: Questioned for over three hours, Deputy CM Sisodia alleges conspiracy
- Man arrested for ‘forging school recommendation letters from CMO, PMO’
- Delhi: Journalist held for posing as Manish Sisodia’s PA, police get ready to file chargesheet
A police officer said, “When principals and school managements contacted Delhi Secretariat to verify the calls, they found no such calls or text messages were made. A Delhi Secretariat official filed a complaint and a case of impersonation was registered at IP Estate police station.”