A fire broke out in the fifth floor of Udyog Bhawan on Friday following which five fire tenders were rushed to contain it.
No major damage was caused by the fire which was doused within 20 minutes.
Fire department received the call of fire at 10.35am and immediately five fire tenders were rushed to contain it, said a Fire department official.
An air conditioner in a room on the fifth floor had caught fire, said the official, adding employees were asked to evacuate the building.
The reason behind the fire was not immediately known although it is suspected that it was caused by a short circuit.