Fire breaks out in Gujarat Bhavanhttps://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/fire-breaks-out-in-gujarat-bhavan/

Fire breaks out in Gujarat Bhavan

"The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored," said an official.

FIRE3
A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored.on Sunday in New Delhi. (Source: Express Photo By Amit Mehra)

A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan here this morning. No casualty was reported in the incident. The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10 am following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

Read More: Fires break out at AIIMS, Gujarat Bhawan, no casualties

“The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored. The flames were doused by 8:40 am and no casualty was reported,” said a DFS official.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.