Fire breaks out in Khan Market buildinghttps://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/fire-breaks-out-in-building-in-khan-market/

Fire breaks out in Khan Market building

No causality or major damage were reported in the incident which took place around 11.40 AM, following which a fire tender was rushed to the spot, a fire brigade official said.

A minor fire today broke out in a building in south Delhi’s Khan Market, police said.

No causality or major damage were reported in the incident which took place around 11.40 AM, following which a fire tender was rushed to the spot, a fire brigade official said.

The fire started from an exhaust fan fitted in a chimney of the kitchen in the building. Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the fire, said a police officer.

Download the Indian Express apps for iPhone, iPad or Android