In a major organisational reshuffle in the Aam Aadmi Party, Dilip Pandey has been appointed convenor of the Delhi unit. Responsibilities of different states have also been allotted.
Senior leader Sanjay Singh has been given charge of important states such as UP and Punjab. Ashutosh, who was Delhi convenor, is now in charge of “coordination and national convenor’s secretariat”. The decisions were taken by the party’s political affairs committee on Sunday.
- Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party launches ‘full statehood’ campaign
- AAP set to revive Delhi statehood demand, to launch campaign seeking mass support
- ‘No alliance with Congress possible’: Ajay Maken clears air on partnership with AAP
- Eye on 2019 Lok Sabha polls, AAP picks out five prabharis
- AAP scouting candidates for Lok Sabha polls: Atishi Marlena, Raghav Chadha and Dilip Pandey probables
- AAP threatens to launch agitation against Delhi Police