In a major organisational reshuffle in the Aam Aadmi Party, Dilip Pandey has been appointed convenor of the Delhi unit. Responsibilities of different states have also been allotted.
Senior leader Sanjay Singh has been given charge of important states such as UP and Punjab. Ashutosh, who was Delhi convenor, is now in charge of “coordination and national convenor’s secretariat”. The decisions were taken by the party’s political affairs committee on Sunday.
- Signature Bridge inauguration: AAP demands Manoj Tiwari’s arrest
- AAP welcomes President Ram Nath Kovind dismissing plea to disqualify its 27 MLAs
- Names of Lok Sabha candidates after doorstep campaign ends: AAP
- Delhi Congress rules out any alliance with AAP for 2019 parliamentary polls
- Aam Aadmi Party dissolves its overseas outfits with immediate effect
- Ahead of Lok Sabha polls, dissatisfied supporters get a call from AAP