scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Delhi-Gurgaon Metro project awarded to IL&FS-DLF

The Haryana government has handed the Letter of Award to the consortium of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) and DLF Metro for the construction of the Metro rail in Gurgaon.

Written by Express News Service | Gurgaon |
July 18, 2009 12:26:06 am

The Haryana government has handed the Letter of Award to the consortium of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) and DLF Metro for the construction of the Metro rail in Gurgaon.

A Special Purpose Vehicle has been formed to construct and operate the system. Haryana has awarded the concession for a period of 99 years to build and operate the Metro rail system.

IL&FS will hold 74 per cent stake in the consortium,while the remaining 26 per cent will be with the DLF Metro.

The route planned will connect the Delhi Metro station at Sikanderpur and will act as a feeder for the Delhi Metro Central Secretariat-Gurgaon line. There will be a common ticketing system for both.

Subscriber Only Stories
Delhi Confidential: Raghav Chadha strikes a lyrical note as he bids farew...Premium
PM’s Office declares assets of Ministers, Modi donates share in only prop...Premium
9 FIRs, many notices: Shrikant Tyagi’s long record of notorietyPremium
Post pandemic, employees reluctant to return, firms take offices to small...Premium

TWO IS ALWAYS BETTER | Our two-year subscription package offers you more at less

📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates

For all the latest Delhi News, download Indian Express App.

  • Newsguard
  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
  • Newsguard
First published on: 18-07-2009 at 12:26:06 am

Featured Stories

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement