Partly cloudy conditions prevailed in the national capital on Saturday morning even as minimum temperature settled at 25.4 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season’s average.
According to a MeT department official, the relative humidity was recorded at 68 per cent at 8:30 AM.
Observatories at Ayanagar, Ridge, Palam, Lodhi Road and Safdarjung recorded rainfall of 10 mm, 5.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.6 mm respectively over the past 24 hours, he said.
- Delhi wakes up to humid morning, maximum temperature to reach 39 degrees Celsius
- Delhi wakes up to a cloudy morning, pollution levels remain ‘severe’
- Warm morning in Delhi
- Delhi weather: Hottest day recorded as mercury shoots up to 45 degrees
- Warm morning in Delhi, min temperature recorded at 28.4 degrees Celsius
- Delhi enjoys a cooler weather, light showers predicted
“The skies are likely to remain partly cloudy during the day too. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 37 degrees Celsius,” the official predicted.
Yesterday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 41.9 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius.