A 26-year-old man shot dead a newly-married woman outside her house in east Delhi’s Geeta Colony before killing himself, said police. While police are yet to ascertain the reason behind the shooting, they suspect that the two knew each other.
- Madhya Pradesh: Youth BJP leader shoots self to ‘prove’ love for woman
- Delhi: Two held for killing man over affair
- Man shoots at woman, kills self in Faridabad
- Police: Two shot at Oklahoma restaurant; suspect dead
- Man kills wife, shoots himself dead in Faridabad
- CISF constable kills lady colleague,commits suicide
The incident took place at 9 pm Saturday. The accused got into an argument with the victim, Neha, following which he shot her three times in the chest before shooting himself, said a police officer. Both were taken to a nearby hospital were doctors declared them dead on arrival, said police.