Delhi woke up to a partly cloudy sky today with the minimum temperature settling at 22.2 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season’s average.
Safdarjung, Lodhi Road, Palam, Ridge and Ayanagar weather stations recorded rainfall of 2.9 mm, 2.2 mm, 6.0 mm, 0.7 mm and 10.2 mm respectively over the past 24 hours, MeT department said.
The department has forecast partly cloudy skies with light showers in parts of city.
- Delhi wakes up to a cloudy morning, pollution levels remain ‘severe’
- Warm morning in Delhi
- Cloudy weather,light drizzle likely in next 48 hours: Meteorological Department
- Some parts of Mumbai receive drizzle, more rain likely Sunday onwards, says IMD
- Delhi weather: Hottest day recorded as mercury shoots up to 45 degrees
- Chandigarh plunges into darkness as rain storms in
“Sky will be partly cloudy. Light showers are expected in some parts of the city. Day temperature is expected to rise up to 37 degrees Celsius,” a MeT official said.
Relative humidity at 8.30 AM was recorded at 56 per cent.
Yesterday, the maximum temperature settled at 37 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was recorded at 25.9 degrees Celsius.