scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Chatterati

Four people were injured after a cooking gas cylinder burst in Paschim Vihar early on Saturday.

Written by Express News Service | New Delhi |
March 8, 2009 3:39:12 am

Four people were injured after a cooking gas cylinder burst in Paschim Vihar early on Saturday. The police said the incident was reported around 2.30 am and that Patti Ram (20),Charan Singh (40),Rakesh Kumar (25) and Gopal (20) received serious burn injuries. The condition of Patti Ram and Rakesh Kumar is stated to be critical. The police said there was a mini cylinder in their room,which was leaking. When Gopal reportedly struck a match to light his beedi,the leaking gas caught fire,resulting in a blast. The police said all the victims are casual labourers from Uttar Pradesh.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Delhi News, download Indian Express App.

  • Newsguard
  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
  • Newsguard
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement