Big win for RRG
* Rohtak Road Gymkhana bowlers Nikunj Gupta (4/22) and Sachin Solanki (3/17) shared a seven-wicket amongst themselves as they thumped Saharanpur Club by 143 runs in a league match of the GD Lance Cup Dynamic Sport U-19 cricket tournament at the Ambedkar Stadium,Uttam Nagar. Earlier,Avinash Gange (89) and Ankush Bains (61) scored fifties to take RRG to 222 for the loss of three wickets in the stipulated 35 overs.
Brief scores: RRG 222 for 3 in 35 overs (Avinash Gange 89,Ankush Bains 61; Ankit Kumar 2/48); Saharanpur Club 79 all out in 21.3 overs (Ritesh Kumar 30,Haider Ali 20; Nikunj Gupta 4/22,Sachin Solanki 3/17)
Rana stars in RPS victory
* Unbeaten 76 by Vivek Rana was enough for Ravindra Public School to beat Saraswati Bal Mandir by six wickets in a league match of the 3rd Boost Cup inter-school U-16 cricket tournament at Vikaspuri ground. Sunny Yadav first scalped three and then returned to score a useful knock of 30,as RPS overhauled the target of 119 in only 22.5 overs.
Brief scores: Saraswati Bal Mandir 118 for 9 in 25 overs (Vision Panchal 41,Hitesh Dhankar 30; Siddhant Sharma 3/16,Sunny Yadav 3/10,Sanchit Bhatia 3/9); Ravindra Public School 120 for 4 in 22.5 overs (Vivek Rana not out 76,Sunny Yadav 32; Sandeep Mor 3/19)
Dahiya scores 110
* Najafgarh Sports Complex bowlers Chetan Rishi (3/10) and Rajesh Nagar (2/25) combined well to dismiss Hari Singh Academy to 146 and helped the team to enter the finals of the Radhika Cup U-17 cricket tournament at Najafgarh. Earlier,Parvesh Dahiyas stroke-filled century (110 off 45 balls) saw NSC post a huge total of 261 for the loss of six wickets in 35 overs.
Brief scores: NSC 261 for 6 in 35 overs (Parvesh Dahiya 110,Deepak Dhankar 51,Amit Beru 34; Satender Singh 3/41); HS Academy 146 al out in 34.2 overs (Satender Singh 45,Sankalp Chaudhary 30; Chetan Rishi 3/10,Rajesh Nagar 2/25)
Dalal makes 140
* DDCA Red bowlers Saddam Khan (5/15) and Vision Panchal (3/15) shot out KN Colts for a paltry 68 in their second innings as DDCA Red won their league match of the DDCA U-16 Vijay Mehra two days cricket match by an innings and 26 runs. Hiten Dalal,who had scored an unbeaten century (140) in Reds first innings was adjudged the Man of the Match.
Brief Scores: KN Colts 174 all out in 70.3 overs (Akash Chaudhary 39; Mohd Bilal 4/44,Vision Panchal 2/42) & 68 all out in 40 overs (Saddam Khan 5/15,Vision Panchal 3/15); DDCA Red 1st innings 268 for 6 in 73 overs (Hiten Dalal not out 140,Vivek Rana 64; Chandan Arora 3/57)
* DDCA will organise an open trial for the selection of U-14 team that will represent Delhi in the (North Zone) BCCI tournament. Interested players can collect their registration forms from DDCA sports officer Satpal from November 2,2009 between from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. November 10,2009 is the last date of submission of forms. Only players born on or after October 2,1995 are eligible for selections. Players are requested to attach the date of birth certificate as well the school certificate along with the form. Date of selection will be announced at a later date.
* Ayush Kharab (4/13) and Vaibhav (3/11) combined well to bowl out Gyan Bharati Academy for only 78 runs as Vidya Jain Academy won by 100 runs and pocket four points in the Bharti U-15 cricket tournament at Bharti College ground. Kharab was adjudged the Man of the Match.
Brief scores: Vidya Jain Academy 178 for 6 in 25 overs (Ravi Chauhan 60,Kunal Raheja 42; Vinay 2/28); Gyan Bharti 78 all out in 22 overs (Vinay 25; Ayush Kharab 4\3,Vaibhav 3/11)
* Maharaj Aggarsen Academy saw off Mata Jai Kaur Academy by 38 runs in a league match of the ongoing Royal Cricket tournament and pocket four points as Naman Jain (3/17) and Anav Aggarwal (3/15) polished off their opponents for only 100. This was after Kunal Sharma scored 71 to help Maharaja Aggarsen Academy side post 138 runs in the stipulated 25 overs.
Brief scores: Maharaja Aggarsen Academy 138 for 7 in 25 overs (Kunal Sharma 71; Jaskirat Singh 4/19,Devender Bhamthia 3/18); Mata Jai Kaur Academy 100 all out in 22 overs (Anmol Wadhawa 35; Anav Aggarwal 3/15,Naman Jain 3/17)