Three people in a car allegedly tried to abduct a 10-year-old girl near Mohammadpur in South Delhi Wednesday evening, but the attempt was foiled by a biker, who saw the incident and raised an alarm.
- CBSE Class 10 results in, three student suicides in Delhi
- Delhi: Two cops foil bid by six men to kidnap 21-year-old woman
- 2 held for kidnapping, beating up Ola driver
- Mumbai: Man gets 3-year jail for kissing minor girl forcibly
- Delhi: Elderly woman foils bid to kidnap niece
- Eight held for attempt to abduct 17-year-old girl
The incident took place at 4 pm when the girl, a class 6 student, was returning from school. “While she was walking home with her friends, a car stopped next to her and three people tried to pull her inside,” said a police officer.
“She resisted and a man, on a bike, saw the event and raised an alarm. Other people rushed to the spot and managed to nab one of the three men, while the other two managed to escape,” said the officer.