A 16-year-old boy has been detained for allegedly raping his 14-year-old sister multiple times over the last one-and-a-half months, said Gurgaon Police Friday. The girl recently got pregnant and informed her parents and sister about the assaults, said police. Her family members helped her file an FIR in Gurgaon’s Bhondsi police station Friday.
The girl told police that about one-and-a-half months ago, her brother raped her one night, while the rest of her family was sleeping. “He raped her a couple of times later also, and threatened her with dire consequences if she told anyone. However, when she found that she was pregnant, she told her sister and a complaint was registered”, said Amandeep Kaur, investigating official.
- Minor ‘raped, impregnated’ sister, detained
- Rape accused doctor on the run, compounder held for filming act
- Delhi: Police visit madrasa where 10-year-old was raped, question other children
- Delhi: Minor apprehended for raping 11-year-old at madrasa, say police
- Gurgaon: 12-year-old claims neighbour’s brother raped her
- 11-yr-old rape victim of Rajkot delivers baby
The boy had been booked last year for allegedly having unnatural sex with a 12-year-old boy. He spent nine months in a juvenile home and was released some time ago, said police. After the complaint was filed, the boy was produced before the Juvenile Justice Board Friday and then sent to a correction home in Faridabad.
A medical examination has confirmed that the girl was raped, said police sources.
Police have registered a case against the minor accused under Section 6 of the POCSO Act.