A three-and-a-half-year old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a 10-year-old boy in outer Delhi’s Mangolpuri area, police said Sunday. The child was admitted to hospital and discharged after treatment, police added.
The boy allegedly lured the child, who was playing outside her house, to a park on the pretext of giving her sweets and sexually assaulted her Saturday evening, said police.
He fled the park when the girl started crying.
- 16-yr-old ‘gangraped’ in Faridabad
- Kolkata: Two-year-old sexually assaulted at playschool, FIR registered under POCSO
- Kanpur: Four boys accused of raping four-year-old girl sent to juvenile home
- Gurgaon: Eight-year-old ‘sexually assaulted’ by neigbour, case registered under POCSO
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 9-yr-old in Gurgaon
- Amid outrage over Kathua, four rape cases lodged in single day in UP; victims in three are children
A neighbour of the girl’s family spotted her crying and informed her parents, said police. The boy, who lives in the neighbourhood, has been apprehended, police added.
The girl was discharged from Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Sunday.
Police have registered a case under the section of rape, and the POCSO Act.