Full access at just Rs 3/day

Journalism of Courage
Advertisement

Man repairing power line gets electrocuted in Ambala

Kulwinder’s father said that they then took him to the PGI, Chandigarh, where he died during treatment after a day.

The family members of the deceased alleged that Kulwinder died due to negligence.

A lineworker died during treatment Saturday after he was electrocuted while repairing a feeder line.

The police have registered a case against the man who switched the supply back on while the lineworker, Kulwinder, was still working on the line.

Kulwinder was rushed to the Naraingarh civil hospital from where he was referred to a government hospital in Sector 32, Chandigarh. After examining Kulwinder, the doctors refused to admit him.

Kulwinder’s father said that they then took him to the PGI, Chandigarh, where he died during treatment after a day.

Subscriber Only Stories
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium

The family members of the deceased alleged that Kulwinder died due to negligence. The police registered the case against the lineman for negligence under section 304 A of the Indian Penal Code.

First published on: 03-10-2022 at 07:47:46 am
Next Story

Mohali district wins national award for potable drinking water

Tags:
Home
ePaper
Next Story
close
X