A Patiala resident allegedly vandalised the office of an immigration company in Phase X on Friday afternoon.
The man alleged that the company did not refund his money which he gave them to go abroad. He broke an LCD screen and some other items in the office.
According to information available, Gurpreet Singh along with some of his friends came to Phase X and allegedly vandalised the office of Bharti Immigration. He alleged that the company was not returning Rs 2 lakh which he paid them to go abroad last year. He said that he took loan and gave it to the company but whenever he called, he was told that he would get visa in a few days.
- Arunachal Pradesh: FIRs against soldiers for police station violence
- The third man: Sharma’s son and his web of firms in Asthana’s complaint
- Man serving kulfi for nearly 4 decades; With quality & freebies, he keeps clientele intact
- Forum orders immigration firm to refund amount to three persons for duping them on work permits
- Cops soft on fraudulent immigration firm owners: Victims
- Three immigration firm owners booked for fraud in Chandigarh
Gurpreet’s friends alleged that they also gave money to the company but their money was also not returned. They alleged that whenever they came to the office of the company, the staff members threatened them. They alleged that Kricpy Khaira, one of the directors of the company, threatened them.
When contacted, Kricpy’s husband Davinder Gill alias Davinder Thapa said that he did not know anything about the incident.
The police officials of Phase 11 said that they reached the spot but did not receive any complaint from either side.