Chandigarh Adviser Parimal Rai stressed for availability of diagnostic services at all health facilities in the city. Rai inaugurated a medical screening camp at Civil Dispensary, Ramdarbar on Saturday — the fourth camp organised by Health Department.
A statement said that UT Secretary, Health, Anurag Agarwal, asked the health department to provide the best facilities to urban, sub-urban and rural house-holds in the city.
- Over 68.80 lakh OPD patients visited govt health facilities in Chandigarh: Report
- Chandigarh’s health disorder
- Himachal CM Jai Ram Thakur inaugurates Radhakrishnan Medical College
- Study: 23 per cent of Chandigarh residents above 30 have hypertension
- Kirron Kher opposes parking fee hike, Metro rail project
- Chandigarh: Health camp in Mauli Jagran More than 50 per cent screened found obese
During the day-long camp, around 825 patients were examined at the camp and approximately 347 people were examined at Medical OPD and were given treatment, the statement said. “Out of 43 people who were examined by ENT specialist, one was found to have oral cancer,” the statement said.