A class X student of DAV International school, Amritsar, was found hanging in the toilet of the Pathankot passenger train Thursday. The police identified the deceased as Tejinderpal Singh, 16, of Mohalla Gobind. The police said his exams had started Wednesday and suspect that he took the extreme step after his first exam did not go well.
- Mumbai: 42-year-old man hangs himself
- Kerala nun rape case: Priest Kattuthara’s brother concocting stories, says Diocese of Jalandhar
- Delhi: 21-year-old woman found hanging
- Worried over prolonged illness youth commits suicide in UP
- 15-year-old found hanging, cops suspect suicide
- Student kills self as school manager demands Rs 5,500 for admit card
The deceased had left his house Wednesday evening on the pretext that he was going to cyber café to collect some study material through internet.
When the Pathankot passenger train reached Jalandhar railway station Thursday, it was taken to the yard and a woman who was cleaning the train found the body. The boy had used a cloth to hang himself, the police said.