Updated: June 27, 2021 3:14:51 pm
Haryana government Sunday extended the Covid-induced lockdown for another week, till July 5. However, certain more relaxations were introduced in an order issued by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority today.
As per the revised order, Anganwadi centres and creches under Women and Child Development department shall remain closed till July 31 in the state. The WCD will release the methodology for implementation of various women and child welfare programmes in the state.
“University campuses are allowed to open for research scholars, practical classes in laboratories and remedial classes/ doubt classes, by adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms”, the order read.
Relaxations and restrictions already in place
* All shops allowed to open from 9 am to 8 pm
* Malls are allowed to open from 10 am to 8 pm
* Restaurants and bars (including in hotels and in malls) are allowed to open from 10 am to 10 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity. Home delivery from hotels, restaurants and fast food joints is permitted till 10 pm
* Religious places are allowed to open with 50 persons at a time
* Corporate offices are permitted to open with full attendance
* Gatherings in weddings, funerals/cremations are allowed with up to 50 persons. Wedding processions are not allowed
* In open spaces, gatherings will be allowed with a ceiling of 50 persons
* Club houses/restaurants/bars of Golf courses are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity from 10 am to 10 pm. Members/visitors shall also be allowed to play in Golf courses by the management in a staggered manner so as to avoid overcrowding
* Gyms are allowed to open from 6 am to 8 pm with 50 per cent capacity
* All production units, establishments and industries are permitted to function
* Sports complexes and stadia permitted to open for sports activities, including for outdoor sports activities except contact sports (spectators are not be allowed).
* Swimming pools and spas shall continue to remain closed
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.