Fire breaks out at liquor shophttps://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/fire-breaks-out-at-liquor-shop/

Fire breaks out at liquor shop

A fire broke out at a liquor shop in the NAC market in Manimajra on Sunday.

A fire broke out at a liquor shop in the NAC market in Manimajra on Sunday.

The cause of the fire has been stated to be a short circuit in the shop.

Ashok Yadav,the owner of the shop said,“The fire broke out at around 4.30 in the evening. Fire tenders reached the spot on time. Electrical items were mainly damaged.”

Two inverters,three batteries and one fridge have been reported to be damaged,apart from some beer bottles. One fire tender reach the spot to douse the flames.

According to the eye-witnesses,the fire did not reach the adjoining shops and the fire tenders reached the spot on time.