The Punjab Police Saturday produced terror accused Rattandeep Singh before a local court in Chandigarh.
The court also recorded the statement of three witnesses. The statement of SI Mohan Singh was also recorded after the examination of inspector Jasminder Singh.
- Chandigarh: Police file supplementary chargesheet in 2016 gang rape case
- Haryana Civil Services prelims 2017 paper leak case: SIT gets an earful from Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Three held for ‘molesting’ minor
- 1999 blast case: Chandigarh local court acquits Rattandeep Singh
- 1999 Chandigarh blasts case in Sector 34: Court grants terror accused permission to get an ATM card
- Chandigarh Police to seek custody of 1999 blast accused Rattandeep
Both Mohan Singh and Jasminder Singh stated that they were at the time of incident and stood by the prosecution.
On June 30, 1999, a blast had taken place in a parking lot Milkfed Office in Sector 34, Chandigarh and Rattandeep was found to be the main accused in it.