- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Shooting Live scores Live streaming: Gold for Saurabh Chaudhury, bronze for Abhishek Verma in Men's 50m Air Pistol
- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Live updates Live streaming: Gold and bronze for India in Men's 50m Air Pistol
- It is work and play for Salman Khan on the sets of Bharat in Malta
The UT police have identified the accused who had fled from a Sector 22 jewellery shop with a gold chain without making any payment.
A police personnel from Sector 17 police station, said that investigation in the case was on. “The accused has been captured in the CCTV footage. A manhunt has been launched to arrest the accused ,” he said.
According to the police, a case under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code has been registered in Police Station-17, on the complaint of one Vimal Kumar Gupta, a resident of Sector 22-B. Police said that he reported the matter to them Monday.
- Gurgaon: Man forced to shave off beard in barber shop, three arrested
- Mumbai: Four flee with gold worth Rs 2.4 crore, arrested
- Chandigarh: Tribunal awards Rs 45 lakh to kin of man killed in mishap
- Rape complainant threatened: Panchayat Bhawan employee accuses manager of harassment in Chandigarh
- Three jewellery shop workers arrested for theft worth Rs 57 lakh
- Chandigarh: Burglars Strike in Sector 49
The incident occurred when Gupta was sitting at his family shop Shankar Jewellers in Sector-22- D, when one unknown person came to the shop and asked for a gold chain. “He introduced himself as an officer of PNB Bank, Sector 22, . He selected a gold chain weighing 25.570 gm and the rate was fixed Rs. 77,000,” said the complainant. “He then asked him to send a salesman of his shop along with him to collect the money. “ When Gupta sent a salesman with him to the PNB bank, he asked him sit on a bench. Within a few minutes he simply slipped away from there without paying any money,” informed the police.