scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Gujarat: Fire at shopping complex, 1 injured

According to officials, the fire started when one of the cylinders burst around 5.30 pm, leaving the shopkeeper grievously injured.

By: Express News Service | Ahmedabad |
March 23, 2021 4:53:18 am
Pune fire newsThe control room of the Pune fire brigade received a call around 9 pm about a fire at 'Raviraj' building near Mundhwa bridge in Kharadi(Representational)

One person was injured after a fire broke out at Spectrum Tower shopping complex on Relief Road in old city area of Ahmedabad on Monday evening. The blaze affected more than 10 shops, sources said.

According to fire brigade officials, the fire started in a shop on the ground floor of the five storeyed structure that had stored nitrogen cylinders. According to officials, the fire started when one of the cylinders burst around 5.30 pm, leaving the shopkeeper grievously injured. The fire soon started spreading to other shops.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Ahmedabad News, download Indian Express App.

  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
x