The Centre has appointed four former members of Parliament from Gujarat as independent directors on the boards of four public sector undertakings.
- IL&FS board talks austerity measures, seeks full audit
- Panama Papers: Show-cause notices to two firms, including one owned by IPL ex-chairman Chirayu Amin
- Odisha: FIR against CM Naveen Patnaik for ‘flying over’ Chilika lake
- IRCTC hotel-for-land scam: ED files chargesheet against Lalu, Rabri, Tejashwi, 13 others
- DDCA appoints CEO, CFO, COO
- Leaders of India’s Asian Games contingent: A tainted MP and Suresh Kalmadi’s former-private secretary
Former Ahmedabad MP Harin Pathak has been appointed director of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers Ltd and former MP from Surendranagar Bhavnaben Dave is made director of National Fertilisers Ltd.
Former MP from Vadodara Balkrishna Shukla has been named director of Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation Ltd and Bhavnagar ex-MP Rajendrasinh Rana is appointed director of NBCC Ltd (formerly National Buildings Construction Ltd).