A TOTAL of 25 copy cases were reported on the first day of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) Class X and XII examinations that began on Tuesday. While the highest number of cases was reported in Class XII general stream in Junagadh district, the least were in Class XII Science stream in Physics subject where only two cases were reported from Anand district.
- CBSE planning to use encrypted test papers to avoid leaks from next year
- How CBSE is burdened with too many papers
- Gujarat GSEB SSC result 2018 declared, poor performance by Gujarati medium students
- Gujarat GSEB HSC 12th result 2018 LIVE: Results declared at gseb.org
- GSEB HSC Science 12th result 2018: When and where to check at gseb.org
- Gujarat education board set to verify 100% CCTV footage – 3,200 CDs
A total of 17 cases —14 from Junagadh, 2 from Anand and one from Rajkot — in Class XII general stream were reported by the state control room.
In Class X examination of language subject — out of 8.11 lakh registered students, 7.92 lakh took their examination — one case was reported from Kheda and Surat each while two from Ahmedabad city and Anand each, totalling to 6.
This is despite the fact that the GSHSEB examination are being conducted in complete CCTV surveillance across the state. However, these were copy cases detected physically by the invigilators, recording of CCTV and tablets would be examined once the exams are over.