- Kerala floods LIVE updates: MLAs call out for help as PM Modi reaches state to take stock of situation
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee funeral Highlights: Former PM cremated with full state honours at Smriti Sthal
- Kerala floods: Chengannur MLA Saji Cherian breaks down on live TV, pleads with PM Modi for choppers
Apna Amdavadis celebrated February 14 as ‘Parents Worship Day’ in a grand manner with deshi touch at the Kankaria football ground on Saturday.
- Guru Purnima 2018 Date in India
- Collector in Madhya Pradesh asks people to worship their parents on Valentine’s Day
- #HappyParentsWorshipDay trending alongside #HappyValentinesDay; where goes the love?
- This Valentine’s Day, Hindu hardliners to preach message of love — with a twist
- City trader kidnapped,partner under lens
- Suicide rate at Kankaria lake dips after introduction of entry fee
It was organised by Dharm Raksha Manch, an Ahmedabad-based Hindu organisation to drive home the message that “Celebrating a self-centred relationship combined with mere attraction and selfish desires is not true valentine…its time to owe our parents…a selfless bond between you and your parents embedded with devotion, dedication and discipline is true love…. celebrate Parents Worship Day.”