Infrastructure major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said its construction arm has won orders worth Rs 3,598 crore across various business segments.
“The construction arm of L&T has won orders worth Rs 3,598 crore across various business segments,” L&T said in a BSE filing.
L&T said its Heavy Civil Infrastructure Business, along with its partner, PES Engineers Pvt Ltd, has won a major order worth Rs 1,849 crore from the Irrigation and Command Area Development Department (I&CAD) of the Telangana government.
“The project is for the construction of a barrage with radial gates, hoisting arrangements including formation of guide bunds on either side of the barrage across river Godavari at Medigadda, Mahadevapur, in Karimnagar district of Telangana,” it added.
- L&T construction arm bags orders worth Rs 1,266 crore
- Larsen & Tourbo construction arm bags orders worth Rs 3,551 crore
- L&T bags orders worth Rs 6,024 crore across various business segments
- L&T bags orders worth Rs 1,726 crore across various business segments
- Larsen & Toubro Construction secures Rs 2,542-cr contracts
- L&T Construction bags Rs 1,523 cr contracts in June
The company also bagged Rs 1,043 crore worth of engineering, procurement and construction orders under its Water & Effluent Treatment Business vertical from the Water Resources Department of Madhya Pradesh and Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) of Gujarat.
L&T said Building & Factories Business secured an order worth Rs 394 crore from a reputed IT major for construction of software development blocks, and its Power Transmission & Distribution Business has bagged engineering, procurement and construction orders worth Rs 312 crore in the international market.
The stock of Larsen & Toubro was trading 0.81 per cent lower at Rs 1,561.95 on BSE.