Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift, due to release in 2017, would be ‘much more emotional and expressive’, according to media reports.
Maruti Suzuki’s UK sales and marketing director Dave Wyatt was quoted by Auto Express as saying that since the recently launched Baleno takes care of the ”rational end” of the company’s small car range, they could afford to make the new Swift ”much more emotional and expressive.”
- Maruti to recall 1,279 units of new Swift, Dzire for possible fault in airbag controllers
- Maruti, Tata Motors & Honda report solid sales growth in June
- Maruti to ‘inspect’ 52,686 units of new Swift, Baleno
- New Maruti Suzuki Swift (2018) launched at Auto Expo, introductory price starting from Rs 4.99 lakh
- Maruti Baleno bookings open; features, mileage, specs revealed
- ‘Maruti investing about Rs 4,000 cr in key areas in 2-3 yrs’
The new Swift would be wider, lower and longer than the current model. It is due to be showcased in the Paris Auto Show in October, media reports indicate.
Several media reports also say that the new swift will have several improvements to its interiors hence keeping at par with its peers and competitors.