scorecardresearch
Monday, Nov 28, 2022

TATA Power

TATA POWER NEWS

Tata Power to develop 4MWp solar project at Tata Motors’ Pune plant

September 21, 2022 8:05 am

Alok Kumar Singh, plant head, Commercial Vehicle Manufacturing Facility, Plant, Tata Motors, said they were making a continuous effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to achieve Net Zero Emission goal.

Tata Power joins hands with JP Infra Mumbai to install residential EV charging points

August 10, 2022 6:19 pm

This initiative will enable end-to-end EV charging solutions for residents of Mumbai, ultimately resulting in sustainable mobility.

Ministry seeks funds for coal-fired power plants, but banks set to say no

June 10, 2022 8:05 am

This comes after the RBI, in a missive sent in mid-May, asked banks to exercise caution in lending to such power plants and also asked banks to furnish details on exposure to these 13 projects listed by the power ministry.

5,000 electric vehicle charging points coming to Mumbai soon

April 29, 2022 7:57 am

The MoU was signed on Thursday at The Real Estate Forum 2022 in Mumbai in the presence of state Environment Minister Aaditya Thackeray.The move will give a boost to EV adoption in the state.

BlackRock-led group to buy stake in Tata Power arm for `4K cr

April 15, 2022 12:35 am

BlackRock Real Assets, together with Mubadala, will invest Rs 4,000 crore by way of equity or compulsorily convertible instruments for a 10.53 per cent stake in Tata Power Renewables, translating to a base equity valuation of Rs 34,000 crore.

Power supply restored after major outage in Mumbai; minister announces high-level probe

February 27, 2022 5:19 pm

Several areas in the city, including Sion, Matunga, Parel, Dadar, CSMT, Byculla and Churchgate, as well as parts of Chembur, Bandra and Kurla experienced an outage on Sunday.

There is no crisis: Union Minister RK Singh over power supply in Delhi

October 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Following a meeting with power discoms, RK Singh stated, "We have an average coal reserve (at power stations) that can last for more than four days. The stock is replenished every day."

Deals galore in energy storage tech as investors see gold in govt’s green push

August 15, 2021 1:46 am

One possible reason behind the increased activity in the sector could be the Centre’s aim to set up large battery storage systems.

Tata Power wins bids for two more Odisha discoms, to own 51% in both

December 05, 2020 1:19 am

Tata Power will own a 51 per cent stake in the discoms, while the remainder 49 per cent will be held by the government of Odisha.

Tata Power seeks shareholders' nod to raise Rs 2,600 crore from Tata Sons

July 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Earlier this month, Tata Power board approved a proposal to raise Rs 2,600 crore via issuance of preferential shares to Tata Sons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement