scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Sunday, December 05, 2021

IT services exporter

IT SERVICES EXPORTER NEWS

TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company

April 21, 2014 10:22 am

TCS will hold 51 per cent while Mitsubishi will hold the remaining 49 per cent of the entity

TCS net rises 51.5%; upbeat on FY15 prospects, says CEO

April 17, 2014 2:45 am

TCS shares closed 2.51 per cent down at Rs 2,195 ahead of the announcement of results on the BSE on Wednesday.

Up 27%, Wipro third quarter net profit beats estimates

January 18, 2014 2:36 am

During the quarter, net income stood at $325 million growing at 5.2 per cent sequentially.

Under Murthy, Infy revises profit guidance upwards

January 11, 2014 1:24 am

Sequentially, net profit of the firm grew 19.4 per cent and revenue increased by 0.5 per cent.

HCL emerges top contender for £80-100 million UK deal

December 30, 2013 2:15 am

Other bidders included Tata Consultancy Service,Infosys,Cognizant and SAP.

Wipro decides to log out of hardware business

December 05, 2013 5:08 am

India’s third-largest IT services exporter's hardware business includes desktops,laptops,servers.

Wipro Q2 profit up 28.5%

October 23, 2013 3:04 am

IT services revenue rose 5.9% year-on-year to $1.63 billion.

Infosys in talks to buy Swiss co Lodestone

July 14, 2012 1:20 am

Infosys,the country’s second largest IT services exporter,has finally revved up its merger & acquisition engine and entered into negotiations to acquire Lodestone Management Consultants

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement