scorecardresearch
Thursday, Dec 08, 2022

DRHP

DRHP NEWS

With IPO in sight, IndiGo trebled dividend in FY15

July 20, 2015 5:31 am

For FY16, the country’s largest passenger carrier has already distributed `1,002.9 cr in dividends.

Future Ventures files for Rs 750 cr IPO

August 18, 2010 2:19 pm

In its second attempt to tap the capital markets,Kishore Biyani-promoted Future...

Hindustan Media plans IPO

April 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Hindustan Media Ventures plans to raise Rs 300 cr through IPO.

Latest News

Punjab government mulls reducing its RDF, MDF levies

December 8, 2022 12:03:09 pm

The state levies 3 per cent RDF and 3 per cent MDF on procurement of wheat and paddy collectively are 6 per cent. The Centre has been asking the state to reduce both to 2 per cent each.

Assembly, Lok Sabha Bypoll Results Live Updates: Samajwadi Party candidate Dimple Yadav leads with over 2 lakh votes in Mainpuri

Updated: December 8, 2022 12:10:34 pm

Bypoll Election Result Today Live: Byelection to Mainpuri parliamentary constituency was necessitated by the demise of SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav. Counting underway in Rampur Sadar, Khatauli, Padampur, Sardarshahar, Kurhani, and Bhanupratappur Assembly constituencies as well.

765K World Cup visitors fall short of Qatar’s expected 1.2M influx

December 8, 2022 12:02:51 pm

A huge surge in visitors at this stage is unlikely with only eight teams staying on in Doha, and eight games left out of the 64 in the tournament that began on Nov. 20.

BJP trails SP in Uttar Pradesh’s Rampur, early trends show

December 8, 2022 12:02:33 pm

After Rampur recorded 33.83 per cent polling, the Samajwadi Party had written to the Election Commission, demanding a re-poll.

Gujarat Assembly Election Results 2022: Full list of winners

Updated: December 8, 2022 12:00:14 pm

The counting of votes began at 8 am.

Himachal Pradesh Election Results: CM Jai Ram Thakur wins Seraj

December 8, 2022 12:00:09 pm

Jai Ram Thakur, 57, is seeking to continue as chief minister and break the tradition of 'alternate governments' in the state

Behind BJP’s record performance in Gujarat, an agile leadership and Modi-Shah factor

Updated: December 8, 2022 11:59:17 am

Gujarat Election analysis: The ruling party carried out an organisational overhaul and expedited its poll preparations months in advance. Now, it is on course to eclipse the Congress’s 1985 record of 149 seats.

Gujarat, Himachal Election Results Analysis: AAP gains foothold in Gujarat; rebel candidates key in tight Himachal race

Updated: December 8, 2022 12:10:45 pm

Gujarat, Himachal Assembly Election Results Analysis: The BJP and Congress are locked in tight race in Himachal, but they share a common worry -- the rebel candidates.

KGF actor Krishna G Rao passes away

December 8, 2022 11:56:35 am

Krishna G Rao, who is known for playing the role of a blind guy in KGF Chapter 1, died due to age-related illness.

Watch: Paralympian Manami Ito plays violin with a prosthetic arm

December 8, 2022 11:55:32 am

Manami Ito lost her arm in a road accident in 2004 but that did not deter her. Ito started swimming in 2007 and competed at the Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Paralympic Games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement