Death due to electrocution

Death due to electrocution News

Ludhiana: 3 labourers electrocuted to death in Punjab

Police said initial investigations indicated that they were forced to work under high voltage wires by their employer Raju, locally known as Raju ‘Lemon Wala’, who was getting his house constructed.

Assam flood: One more killed in Guwahati after getting electrocuted

Dulal Malakar, an employee of a KFC outlet in the city, was electrocuted when he was returning home wading through knee-deep water. The incident happened in the Sugam Path locality of RG Barua Road. It took local residents half an hour to trace his body.

Advertising

14-year-old dies of electrocution

The boy was trying to free a kite entangled to a high voltage wire.

Major fire in two factories on Diwali,40 minor fire incidents

Cracker woes: More than 60 admitted to hospitals with burn injuries

Advertising