scorecardresearch
Friday, Dec 02, 2022

Dabur

DABUR NEWS

Dabur to acquire 51% stake in Badshah Masala for Rs 588 crore

October 27, 2022 12:41 am

Announcing that it has signed definitive transaction agreements, Dabur said the acquisition is in line with its strategic intent to expand its foods business to Rs 500 crore in three years and into new adjacent categories. Dabur will acquire the balance 49 per cent shareholding after five years.

Dabur India to buy majority stake in spice maker Badshah Masala

October 26, 2022 5:11 pm

Dabur India is acquiring a 51% stake in Badshah and plans to buy the remaining 49% of the issued and paid-up equity share capital over a period of five years, the filing said. Dabur said Badshah’s enterprise value was pegged at 11.5 billion rupees.

Dabur India Q2 net profit rises 20 per cent to Rs 482.86 crore

November 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Dabur India said the company "reported a strong growth in its performance for the second quarter of 2020-21, backed by sustained efforts in driving demand for its ayurvedic healthcare, hygiene and nutrition products, coupled with strong innovation to meet the emerging consumer needs in the wake of the COVID pandemic".

Dabur Q1 net profit falls 6% to Rs 341 crore

July 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Revenue from operations for the quarter under review was down 12.90 per cent to Rs 1,979.98 crore, as against Rs 2,273.29 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal, Dabur India said in a BSE filing.

Dabur chairman Amit Burman: 'Availability of manpower has become a serious issue'

June 05, 2020 8:07 am

Dabur chairman Amit Burman speaks to The Indian Express on how the company has been overcoming challenges posed by the Covid-19 lockdown and what the government can do to support the industry during this time.  

HSBC case: ED seizes Rs 21 crore assets of Dabur director

May 23, 2018 3:46 am

The assets have been seized in lieu of those held abroad by Dabur group director Pradip Burman, ED has said.

Ants in bottle of honey: Dabur told to give Rs 50,000 in legal aid account, pay Rs 35,000 to complainant

April 07, 2016 4:03 am

The complainant MS Nagi, a resident of Sector 30 Chandigarh, said he bought a Dabur Honey 50-gm pack from a local chemist shop.

Income Tax Evasion Case: Pradip Burman’s plea meant to delay prosecution, says court

February 20, 2015 5:50 am

Burman had earlier sought a stay on proceedings in two alleged tax evasion cases in which he has been made accused.

Sonakshi roped in as co-brand ambassador for Dabur

September 19, 2014 1:00 am

Sonakshi Sinha will soon be seen endorsing the Dabur Amla Hair Oil, as she has been signed as the co-brand ambassador by the company, Dabur

ITC, Dabur, Marico, Bisleri board e-commerce bus to augment sales

June 28, 2014 9:28 am

ITC Foods is planning to sell its premium offerings through online channels in next few months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement