In an act of horrible medical blunder, Ekaterina Fedyaeva, a Russian woman died after she was embalmed alive with a formaldehyde-based drip instead of being put on saline in her local hospital in Ulyanovsk.
According to reports, it is illegal to die in Longyearbyen in remote Norway. It has been banned on this island when it was discovered that bodies in the local cemetery were not decomposing because of its climatic condition.
A man from China mistakenly threw a bag full of cash worth Rs 12 lakh in a trash bin. When he reached the bank, he saw that he had the other bag in hand that contained garbage. What happened next will leave you shocked.
While you come up with your mixed bag of reasons in the comments' section, we thought why not take a trip down the memory lane to look back at all that made news in the past year, so what if they left the readers squirming and extremely uncomfortable.