scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Thursday, June 04, 2020

B S Yediyurappa

B S YEDIYURAPPA NEWS

Karnataka: Complete college syllabus online, CM Yediyurappa says

May 26, 2020 8:58 pm

During the meeting, officials said about 79 per cent of the syllabus was complete and the remaining 21 per cent would be completed through online classes within May 31.

Karnataka CM Yediyurappa says travel curbs from 3 states, govt order silent

May 19, 2020 2:45 am

The government order lists a complete lockdown on Sundays, operation of intra state rail and bus transport systems, taxi and auto-rickshaw services -- with social distancing norms -- and opening of parks among the key relaxations in the fourth phase of the lockdown.

Karnataka: Gram Panchayat body slams move to postpone polls, asks if it is linked to flow of money

May 17, 2020 10:20 pm

"Is the decision to postpone the elections linked to the limitations the present situation may place on the unchecked flow of money, on political machination, on extravagant campaigns, and on voter enticements?," the GPHA said.

COVID-19 Karnataka wrap: State crosses 1 lakh tests milestone, announces aid for cobblers

May 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has announced financial aid of Rs. 5,000 to each family of cobblers and leather workers,who are in financial distress due to COVID-19 lockdown. About 11,722 families involved in roadside leatherwork, like mending chappals and shoes will get financial assistance.

Lockdown distress: Karnataka govt announces Rs 1,610 cr package

May 06, 2020 2:36 pm

The measures announced by the CM would bring relief to farmers, flower-growers, washermen, auto rickshaw and taxi drivers, MSMEs, large industries, weavers, building workers and barbers.

Karnataka to write to Centre to drop Bengaluru rural district from COVID-19 red zone list

May 02, 2020 4:29 pm

In a high level meeting that was chaired by Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa on easing COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, Revenue Minister R Ashoka said that that since there are no cases of COVID-19 in Bengaluru Rural district, the state will write to the centre to not incorporate it in the list of red zones.

COVID-19 cases cross 300-mark in Karnataka, 13 deaths so far

April 16, 2020 11:04 pm

While the first fatality due to the pandemic in India was reported from Kalaburagi in the state on March 10 when a 76-year-old man died “due to co-morbidities”, the death toll has seen a spike from 7 to 13 in the last four days.

Stringent lockdown till April 20: Karnataka CM Yediyurappa enforces PM Modi's direction

April 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Meanwhile, Karnataka Excise Minister H Nagesh Tuesday said that liquor sales in the state would not resume soon, following the PM's direction to follow lockdown norms more strictly till April 20.

How Karnataka has eased the burden on health dept by deploying IAS officers in COVID-19 battle

April 06, 2020 1:33 pm

While nine IAS officers have been appointed as nodal officers by chief secretary TM Vijay Bhaskar, the state has also drawn personnel from departments like labour and women and child development to address issues like welfare of migrants and those without food.

Can't remove blockade of NH to Kerala for safety of Mangaluru people: BSY

April 06, 2020 7:37 am

Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has raised the issue with both Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah, stating that many people in north Kerala's Kasaragod district, which is closer to Mangaluru than other places in Kerala, have died for want of medical attention since the border is closed.