Fire Breaks Out At Mumbai’s Cinevista Studio

A major fire broke out at the Cinevista Studio in Mumbai’s Kanjurmarg area on Saturday evening. Eight fire engines were rushed to the spot. People have been evacuated from the studio and no injuries or casualties have been reported. An ambulance was also present at the site. It is reported to be a level three fire. Two shows namely, Bepanah and Haasil were being shot when the blaze broke out. The reason behind the fire is said to be a short circuit from a generator in the studio. “The disaster happened at about 8 pm and fire engines were summoned immediately. Six fire engines and four water tankers reportedly doused the fire. Luckily, no one has been injured but a lot of property has been damaged.