At least 20 people, many of whom were being treated in intensive care unit and dialysis ward of SUM Hospital, a Bhubaneswar-based private hospital, were asphyxiated to death Monday evening as a spark from a electrical short cirtcuit turned into a major fire and the resultant smoke spread through the corridors in no time. The fire left at least 105 of the patients in the hospital gasping for breath and subsequent hospitalisation in nine different hospitals of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
Supreme Court Directs UP, Haryana Government To Provide Security To Witnesses In Asaram Rape Case
The First Female Indian Bronze Olympics Winner Sakshi Malik Recounts Her story As A Wrestler
Maharashtra Doctors’ Strike: Protesting Doctors Call Off Strike, Expected To Resume Work
Ajmer Dargah Blast: Convict Sunil Joshi Met Yogi Adityanath, Says Joshi’s Former Aides