Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says it’s “always a pleasure” to work with the filmmaker Shoojit Sircar and his team.
Javed Akhtar feels there is no one of the calibre of Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan or Balraj Sahni in this generation.
Amitabh Bachchan has been signed by director Shoojit Sircar for his next film.
Amitabh Bachchan, who has been associated with showbiz for over four decades, says celebrities are the “most defamed” people.
Amitabh Bachchan believes that Nawazuddin Siddiqui is an example that talent does not go unnoticed in the Hindi film industry.
Amitabh Bachchan was back on the road here — this time on a scooter for Ribhu Dasgupta’s “Te3N”.
Pria Kataria Puri says she would get tongue-tied if she gets to style her favourite fashion icon, Amitabh Bachchan.
The positive response to the trailer of “Wazir”, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar, has given the film’s director Bejoy Nambiar a reason to smile.
Amitabh Bachchan, who is the most followed Indian film celebrity on Twitter, has set the bar higher with 18 million followers.
‘Bajirao’ aka Ranveer Singh wanted to get his dialogue Dubsmashed by the legend Amitabh Bachchan himself, who is known for his baritone.
Vidya Balan, who considers Kolkata as her second home, returned to the city today to shoot for her next film, “Te3n”.
Amitabh Bachchan feels it is easier to make documentaries on social issues and diseases than have commercial films on such subjects.
Amitabh Bachchan made a startling revelation about surviving only on 25 per cent of his liver today having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus.
Vidya Balan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui have shot few scenes inside the Victorian-era Writers’ Building for Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Te3n’ while Amitabh Bachchan is expected to shoot there this week.
Shoojit Sircar says he never expected Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone to agree to do ‘Piku’.