Virat Kohli celebrated his 28th birthday with the Indian cricket team in Rajkot on Saturday. In what started like an usual affair, ended with a wild cake massage.
It was all peaceful when Kohli cut the first slice and offered to chief coach Anil Kumble. R Ashwin, in the meantime, had begun with his move as he slowly took some cake in his hand and offered some to Kohli and rest to his face.
From Hardik Pandya to the support staff to some more from Ashwin, everyone had their piece sitting pretty on India’s Test skipper’s face.
Kohli’s birthday celebrations started with cake cutting at home on Friday. He was then spotted with girlfriend Anushka Sharma in Rajkot, where India play the first Test against England, and then the final celebration of the day with the Indian cricket team.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
India will play England in the five-match Test series starting in Rajkot on November 9. Kohli-led unit are in good form as they are unbeaten at home since they last lost to England in Kolkata in the 2012-13 series. The ODI win against New Zealand will also add to their momentum, and Alastair Cook and Co. need to play out of their skins to challenge the formidable unit in their den.
The series is part of the long Test season for India where they were scheduled to play 13 Tests. They have already won three and would now look to add more to the tally in the series against England.