- October 20, 2014BJP’s success shows that there is no alternative to Congress-style politics. Or that it is yet to emerge.
- October 20, 2014Maharashtra verdict is snub to parochial politics. Regional parties need a new plan.
- October 20, 2014BJP success hinged crucially on winning over leaders from other parties.
- October 15, 2014In Maharashtra and Haryana, a BJP strategy to reshape local identities from above
- October 10, 2014The BJP, no longer a bit player in Haryana, is relying heavily on Modi in a multi-cornered contest.
- October 9, 2014From Bhiwani to Bhiwandi, TV channels are riding pillion with political leaders.
- October 1, 2014With breakdown of alliances, artificial bipolarity of Maharashtra politics is over.