- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
- December 9, 2014The refrain that democratic institutions will survive him ignores how weak they are.
- May 28, 2014Sharad Yadav said 'the pulse of the nation is not known only by formal education and that country is run by understanding people'.
- May 28, 2014The latest to join the wagon is Uma Bharti, who has questioned the qualification of Sonia Gandhi.
- May 28, 2014The Prime Minister has given her the portfolio (of HRD) on the basis of her capabilities, said Prasad.
- May 26, 2014Congress would not have come to such a pass had the party ensured implementation of half the promises made by Rahul Gandhi after he became vice-president.
- May 25, 2014The Sunday Express spoke to many Congress leaders, and they have a long list of suggestions for the party’s revival.
- May 25, 2014Asked about demands for bringing Priyanka Vadra into the party, Antony said she is part of the Congress.
- May 25, 2014Archna Shukla speaks to the men behind the Modi Brand to see if the Congress could have done it any differently
- May 24, 2014Demands that Priyanka play a larger role in reviving the fortunes of the 129-year-old party are growing.
- May 24, 2014The meeting was also attended by Employment Guarantee Scheme Minister Nitin Raut, who too had offered to resign.
- May 24, 2014On Wednesday, Rane had created a flutter by skipping the cabinet meet even as the family said this was “purely for prior family commitments”.
- May 24, 2014Sarma also warned Gogoi of “consequences” if he continued to remain “arrogant”.
- May 23, 2014NCP chief Sharad Pawar to cite his party's better performance than Congress in the LS polls during seat bargain.
- May 23, 2014Congress leader K V Thomas said that many people see Indira Gandhi in Priyanka. She is able to attract the people.
- May 23, 2014 Congress President Sonia Gandhi sent a letter of congratulation to the BJP leader on Tuesday.
Murmur against Team Rahul grows after election debacle, Congress leaders call for ‘ruthless introspection’May 22, 2014Deora lost from South Mumbai to Shiv Sena's Arvind Sawant while Dutt lost to BJP's Poonam Mahajan.
- May 22, 2014 Tasnim Aslam said said that formal invitation has been received but any decision by the Prime Minister to attend the ceremony on May 26 in New Delhi will be taken later today.
- May 22, 2014Translated text of an editorial in Chandrika, the Muslim League’s print organ, blaming Rahul Gandhi for the UPA’s poll performance.
- May 21, 2014Moily said a plain reading of law makes it clear that for a person to be recognised for the post should be leader of a party in Opposition with the greatest numerical strength.
- May 21, 2014After Congress got its lowest ever tally in Assam, 78-year-old Gogoi said that he would resign within a week.